Wednesday, September 23, 2009


Do I need a Diploma or some kind of Certification to trade FOREX?” The answer is:

When attempting to make more profit than losses on the fluctuation of exchange rates between major currencies (i.e., Trading the FOREX), nobody is going to ask you for a diploma, a formal license or verify the amount of hours you've spent studying the Foreign exchange market and banking industry. All you need is the proper training.

No comments:

Post a Comment